Two years ago, we launched a small group - "Sticky Faith" for our WMC Senior Class of 2017 and it was one of the most meaningful and impactful things I have been a part of in all of my many years as a youth worker at WMC.
I am super excited to start this group for YOU ALL your senior year! I feel certain this will provide you with guidance, comfort, fellowship, and relevant tools that will help you to prepare for and enhance your overall post-high school experience. Last year's class of 2018 had such a wonderful and meaningful time together and I can't wait for what is in store for us this year!
Our first Sticky Faith Class 2019 meeting will be Monday September 17th at 7:30pm at Maxie B's!
So here is the deal....
· It is a 10 session curriculum spread out over the entire school year through monthly meetings
· We will typically meet on weekday evenings around 7 or 8pm (we will determine the time and day each month based on each participant's schedules)
· We meet in places outside of the church at restaurants, coffee shops, people's houses, etc.
And here is what I need to know from you....
1. Would you be interested in participating? Click HERE to register and join in!
2. What days and times would best work for you or def not work in the future? (Respond to email@example.com)
Please let me know any questions you have Feel free to invite your friends - those that go to other churches, no churches or of other beliefs! I can't wait to hear back from you all and to kick off Sticky Faith Class of 2019!
Monthly meeting for seniors in high school to share together in their journey out of high school and youth group; discovering ways to make sure their faith sticks with them in college and beyond.